What is an OxyGeneo facial?
Enhancing the skin’s appearance and health is a common goal for many men and women who visit our team of professionals at Manhattan Medspa of New York, New York. Our team may suggest the benefits of treatments such as the OxyGeneo facial to enhance the skin and address common imperfections that might otherwise need invasive services. Learn more about this treatment and how the OxyGeneo facial can rejuvenate and transform your skin!
What is the OxyGeneo facial treatment?
The team at Manhattan Medspa describes the OxyGeneo facial treatment as a specialized “super facial” that uses patented technology that ensures deep exfoliation and oxygenated skin to achieve a glowing, plump, and youthful appearance without invasive chemical peels or laser therapies. It utilizes CO2 bubbles that bring oxygen-rich blood to the targeted area for improved texture and hydration. It is a wonderful solution for patients with acne-prone skin, aging skin, or skin lacking moisture and hydration!
What can I expect from OxyGeneo facials?
Patients who undergo the OxyGeneo facial treatment may notice the following:
- Shrinking pores
- Improved skin texture and tone
- Reduced hyperpigmentation
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- A more youthful and natural glow to the skin
Who is a good candidate?
Most patients with common skin concerns or who just want to refresh their facial skin may find that the OxyGeneo facial treatment is perfect for their needs. However, some patients may not be considered proper candidates for this treatment, including:
- Those with a history of skin cancer
- Patients with vascular disorders
- Those with active sunburn or Herpes Simplex
- Patients with recent injectable treatments or plastic surgery procedures
- Individuals with pacemakers and internal defibrillators
- Patients with endocrine disorders
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Those who have used Accutane within the last year
Schedule an appointment today!
If you are seeking clearer, more youthful skin, it may be time to schedule a series of OxyGeneo super facials for yourself! Pamper your skin with this procedure and see noticeable changes in the appearance and health of the skin. We welcome you to call (212) 729-5797 to request a visit at 112 East 23rd Street, 4th floor, to discuss treatment options for your unique needs and goals!